|The University of Wisconsin – Madison, Wisconsin
Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology)
|The University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, Michigan
Doctor of Pharmacy
|The University of Wisconsin Schools of Pharmacy and Medicine – Madison, Wisconsin
Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical) in Pharmacology
|Indiana University – Bloomington, Indiana
Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical) in Biochemistry and Clinical Nutrition
Over 30 publications in various medical, nutritional, trade, and commercial papers and journals.
- International Society of Gastroenterology
- American Association of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- American & International Society of Contact Reflex Analysis
- American Academy of Naturopathy and Homeopathic Medicine
- British Institute of Homeopathy
- Infinity Center for Advanced Integrative Metabolic Medicine
- 43 years experience in applied Pharmacology and Biochemistry
- Over 15 years experience as a Clinical, Naturopathic, and Homeopathic Physician
- 10 years experience as a Clinical Instructor at University of Wisconsin, University of Colorado, UCLA, USC, and Stanford
- Original Member of Blood Biopsy Team (Blood Chemistry Studies for Chronic Problems) at Michigan State University College of Medicine and the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
- Clinical Rotations in Clinical Oncology (Cancer), Infectious Diseases, Pediatrics, Trauma, Opthalmology, Internal Medicine.
- Co-Developer of Rocky Mountain Poison Control Center, Denver, Colorado.
- Original user of Saliva Studies to Track Free and Bound Hormones.
- Fellowship in Clinical Toxicology (University of Texas at Austin).
- Former Advisor to Kaiser Permanente Hospital and Clinics.
- Original Developer of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology Fellowships, the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Denver General Hospital.
- Clinical Advisor to Masters Circle Clinical Groups, New York.
- 18 years Experience in Complementary, Alternative and Traditional Medicine.
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Pharmacology, V.A. Hospital at Wadsworth, Clinical Pharmacokinetics: U.C.L.A Hospital and Clinics.
- Nationally-known expert in Chronic and Acute Hyperthyroid and Hypothyroid Dysfunction, and Pituitary Abnormalities.
- Member of the Infinity Center for Advanced Integrative Metabolic Medicine.
- Candidate for the Degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.M.D.) from the American Naturopathic Medical Institute in Dallas, Texas.
- Diplomate and Fellow in Clinical Homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy (Dr. Trevor Cook) in London, England.